So I know I have been slacking for the last couple weeks...to make up for it here is a selection of photos.
I present....World Outside my Window
(Glenn Lewis - Don't You Forget It - World Outside my Window)
 |
| My room! |
 |
| My boudoir (I feel so fancy) |
 |
Lets check out the bathroom
 |
 |
| My roomie's side |
 |
| An awkward jut and the heater under a window (???) |
 |
| Looking at on the campus |
 |
| Many people like to keep their windows open...why you may ask, IDK I may answer |
 |
| Campus road leading to the more dorms, the caf, and classrooms |
 |
| Steps leading to my building (#34), incidentally the building across is 24, nothing here is in order |
 |
| Same view, except wider. |
 |
| Heading out of the building, I have 3 flights of steps |
 |
| Here's the rink-a-dink kitchen |
 |
| And of course promotional posters |
 |
| Out to tour the city with roomie |
 |
| On the way out of campus |
 |
| In the city |
 |
| The ONLY nightclub, Thursdays LADIES NIGHT!!!! |
 |
| Back to campus |
 |
| The mosque situated in the center of campus, behind it is the library |
 |
| Some pretty pictures of the mosque |
 |
| Now to the library for some studying |
 |
| Friends :) |
 |
| Left the library for the Cafe |

|
He looks tired, but the day is far from over!
In the market
I LOVE MINT TEA!!!
Time to eat!
Yummy beef tangine
tangine poulet (chicken)
Sprite > Sierra Mist
Veggie tangine and Keith through the steam
A little night cap?
Arm wrestling with the owner of the bar
Photo Opp!!
The walk back
Some pretty night pics
End the night good and start over tomorrow.
Peace Loves! More later!
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment